The SmartHeat aero is a versatile, compact air/water heat pump for outdoor installation. It extracts heat from the air, be it the ambient air or air escaping from an exhaust system. The aero units come with high-efficiency scroll compressors for multi-stage output adjustment.
Thanks to the wide range of accessories and extras available for the SmartHeat aero units, these air/water heat pumps can be optimised to suit the actual project. It is therefore possible achieve up to 160 kW with a single unit.
|Capacity range:||50 – 160 kW|
|COP:||A10/W35 up to 5.0|
|Price:||cost on request|
> Capacity ranges of aero heat pumps
|Type||Capacity range (A10/W35)||COP (A10/W35)||Capacity levels %|
|aero||50 - 160||up to 5.0||0, 50 and 100|
- Connecting kits consisting of flexible hoses
- Pump assembly, including high-efficiency pumps for heating and hot water circuits
- Safety assembly with bleeder valve and pressure gauge, membrane expansion vessel and safety valve
- Heat meter
- External buffer / DHW tank
- Safety circuit kit
- Hydraulic shut for active cooling
- Flow sensor
- Other equipment available on request
Heat pumps of the SmartHeat series aero are full of energy. Get a COP to 5.0 and the energy efficiency class up to A++. Thus, the SmartHeat aero represents an ideal and sustainable solution to the heating and also cooling (reversible heat pumps).
space heater with
|SmartHeat aero 050||H955046050||-||A++||A+++|
|SmartHeat aero 050 R||H955047050||-||A++||A+++|
>> Energy efficiency class in accordance with EU Regulation No 811/2013, average climate conditions - Temperature application (W55 or W35)